ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Welcome to the ULTIMATE AIR DOGS Message Board!

Bark About competition this weekend

Go down

Dont Miss! Bark About competition this weekend

Post by Mary and Brewster on Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:24 pm

I just wanted to send out a huge thank you to Char and Gary, Vicki and her hubby, Karen and everyone who worked so hard to make this weekend such an excellent run event. We sure enjoyed ourselves and Brew was so happy to be jumping again! A huge thank you also to Michelle for offering her facility for the event and taking the time to really make us feel so at home. Last but sure not least a really huge thanks to Brian Butler for being the judge and once again running a great event! Brian I love it when you run an event. I love your humor and you know the pups so well. A huge thank you also for announcing the ALS walk that we'll be walking in in Sept and we are so grateful to the folks who donated to the walk. Reg is now over the 1,000 dollar donation mark, well over the 500 we hoped to raise and we still have a month to go before the walk. Thanks ever so much to the folks who donated! This was the first event we were able to attend this year and we had an awesome time. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!
Mary and Brewster

My Name : Mary
My Pet(s) : Brewster and Riley
Number of posts : 427
Virgo Monkey

Back to top Go down

Dont Miss! Re: Bark About competition this weekend

Post by ksummers on Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:29 pm

I second that, it was a great event and very well run. I've only been jumping for a year and absolutely love the events at Bark A Bout! Great facility, great people, keep up the good work.
ksummers

My Name : Kathy
My Pet(s) : Eden and Cooper
Number of posts : 8
Scorpio Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by B. Scott on Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:25 pm

We were only at Barkabout on Sunday but had a great time!
Barb and Russ Scott

B. Scott

Number of posts : 102
Pisces Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum