ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Welcome to the ULTIMATE AIR DOGS Message Board!

Looking for GHP breeder that competes in UAD

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dont Miss! Looking for GHP breeder that competes in UAD

Post by runbe on Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:57 pm

Hi,
I first saw the Ultimate Air Dogs at Woofstock in Kazoo, and I was hooked.
I tried at Marne to introduce my black Lab mix (who loves to retrieve!) to the sport, but found after 2 jumps, that he refused to try again (he's afraid of water over his head). Everyone there tried to help to get him to jump again, to no avail.
I am also the 'Mom' of a registered GSP, who is now 3. She has numerous Field Trial Champions in her pedigree, but no conformation champions. She is a sound, high energy, 'birdy' dog, who does Occasionally retrieve, but she's not sufficiently into it to attempt UAD.
I would like to breed her to a dock diving champion, and it would be nice if he was a conformation Ch. as well.
Could you give me the name of a Michigan breeder of GSPs who is involved in UAD? I know I saw several Shorthairs competing at Woofstock.
Thanks, Becky

runbe

My Name : Becky
My Pet(s) : Lab
Number of posts : 1
Scorpio Cat

Back to top Go down

Dont Miss! Re: Looking for GHP breeder that competes in UAD

Post by Phoenix on Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:14 pm

Becky-
My husband Jeff and I are into GSP's as well. We had our girl Phoenix at Berlin, her pup that we kept form our litter was there with us too practicing as she as just 5 months old then. I know of a couple other people who have GSP's that dock jump as well. Feel free to email me and we can talk further if you would like. I do have a male GSP as well but of course we would have to take a lot of different things into consideration on if he would be what you are looking for and vice versa if you decided to breed. Breeding is a LONG and involved process and I would be happy to talk with you further regarding it. My email is flyinghighk9s@gmail.com

Have a great day!
Phoenix

My Name : Beth
My Pet(s) : Phoenix,Rajah,Cody, Tucson, Rumor
Number of posts : 1001
Sagittarius Dog

http://flyinghighk9s.weebly.com/index.html

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top