ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Welcome to the ULTIMATE AIR DOGS Message Board!

Needing help

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dont Miss! Needing help

Post by Garber on Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:34 am

I have a puppy that we just got and I would love to train it to do these jumps. I saw them at the Van Wert fair for two years now and love it. I think my puppy would love this if I did the right trainings as well. Where do I start and what is the best option? I live in Greenville, OH have parents in the Van Wert area and also camp in the Coldwater Michigan area. Any information at all on helping train even at home would be of great benefit. I have a small childrens pool not sure if I could do anything with that or if there is anywhere to go check out in the Greenville area. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks so much!!.

Garber

My Name : Jamie Wilson
My Pet(s) : j
Number of posts : 4
Pisces Rat

Back to top Go down

Dont Miss! Re: Needing help

Post by LynnSWD on Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:30 pm

HI Jamie.... we are at the Van Wert CO Fair this weekend and there is a regular jumper with UAD that has just built a dock for a pool very similar to what UAD uses. He is the president of the Northwest Ohio Dock jumping club. He lives in Rockford OH and for a small fee lets anyone come and learn/practice on his dock Sweet! !! May be this would be a good place to start? I will see him tomorrow and will try to remember to have him PM you on this message board. If not then PM me and I will give you his name and contact information. I hope to see you and your pup some day Sweet!
LynnSWD

My Name : Lynn
My Pet(s) : Lola, Bamba
Number of posts : 604
Cancer Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyBGoode on Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:19 pm

There is a lot you can do to get your pup ready to go before you even head to the dock. What type of pup is it?? Labs usually love the water, but not all breeds do. How old is the pup?? The sooner you start the better. This is a great way for people to spend fun time with thier dogs. Good luck and have fun!!
MollyBGoode

Number of posts : 328

Back to top Go down

Post by Garber on Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:52 pm

We got told its a blue tick but it does not look like one so I am not sure if the lady that had her knew. She is around 8 weeks old right now. She loves playing in the bath tub and loves to chase her toy.

Garber

My Name : Jamie Wilson
My Pet(s) : j
Number of posts : 4
Pisces Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Bob's Mom on Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:04 pm

Hi Jamie,
My name is Lei lonnee Taylor. We have a pond with a 40 foot dock. We also have a 6 foot high fence around the yard. We live in Middleburry this is 10 miles outside of Van Wert. Maybe some weekend you can bring your puppy over to see if it likes the water. I will be happy to try and help you.
Lei lonnee
260-494-0335 (cell)

Bob's Mom

Number of posts : 12
Taurus Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top