ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Welcome to the ULTIMATE AIR DOGS Message Board!

Leela, 11 month old kelpie/catahoula - LOVES the dock!

Go down

Dont Miss! Leela, 11 month old kelpie/catahoula - LOVES the dock!

Post by cincydiscdogsrule on Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:52 pm

I evaluated a dog today at the Purina Farms pool, she is being fostered by a local family for the Franklin County Humane Society, Union, MO. She swims in their home pool, but had never been off a dock. She hopped right in on the first try!! Within 5 minutes, we had her running 3/4 of the dock to chase her ball, getting around 14-16' to the rear every time. She is definitely obsessed with dock diving, and is a great young prospect.

"Leela" is an 11 month old black and tan female, spayed and fully vetted. She has been listed by the shelter as a dobie mix, but I would bet she's kelpie/catahoula. Her foster family reports she is excellent with their other dogs, and is quite the couch potato inside. She loves balls and fetches; has a great athletic build at about 40#. She lives with 2 young children; her family is successfully working to reduce her desire to "herd" the kids. She also had a bad car chasing issue that they are also successfully resolving. All in all, a very nice dog who has lots of potential as a dock diver!

For more info, and to see a brief video of her jumping off the dock, please contact me at tracycuster@ymail.com

Leela is fostered near Gray Summit, MO.

Thanks,
Tracy

cincydiscdogsrule

My Name : Tracy Custer
My Pet(s) : Raccoon Jack, Rampage, Dingo, Spike, Crash, Five, Blade, Dart, Six, Frenzy, and Courage
Number of posts : 4
Gemini Pig

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum