ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Welcome to the ULTIMATE AIR DOGS Message Board!

Woofstock March 19 all competitors please read!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dont Miss! Woofstock March 19 all competitors please read!

Post by Milt on Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:00 pm

A British Television will be at this event to film competitors and their dogs from beginning to end of this 1 day event. They want to make a sort documentary on dock jumping by following a couple of teams during the day. If you are going to be competing and would be interested in helping out please pm me through this board with address and contact info so I can pass it along to the TV company which will then contact you! Please don't contact them leave me the info and i will pass it on! Here's their request:

“A British television film crew will be attending Woofstock this year to cover the event and are very keen to make contact with anyone and everyone who will be taking part in the events during the day, especially ‘Ultimate Air Dogs’. They would like to follow one or two people throughout the day and follow their progress through the competition

The programme is a new travel series for a British television channel that will eventually be broadcast internationally.

If you are interested in taking part please contact Rob or Dionne on.

In your email please tell us which event you will be taking part in, your name and that of your dog and a contact telephone number.”

Hope to speak to you soon.

Many Thanks

Rob Rawlings
Milt

My Name : Milt
My Pet(s) : Sparky(RIP), Maximus, Nash, Flash & Allie
Number of posts : 1057
Aries Tiger

Back to top Go down

Dont Miss! Re: Woofstock March 19 all competitors please read!

Post by MaraLee on Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:51 pm

Jump times for this event are being published on our web-site right now. (It may take a few minutes to process. The GoDaddy server is extremely busy this time of day. So if it's not up, please give it a few minutes.) Also, there is no pre-registration for this event. Please, just show up at the Check-in times on the schedule. There will be room for all of the dogs who come on time.

Keep on Jumpin',
MaraLee

Webmistress

My Name : MaraLee
My Pet(s) : Lucy and Waffles, the Labs... Gus and Rufus, the Guinea Pigs
Sponsors : Bill and Lynnie!
Number of posts : 801
Gemini Snake

http://www.ultimateairdogs.net

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top