ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Welcome to the ULTIMATE AIR DOGS Message Board!

Outdoorama

Go down

Dont Miss! Outdoorama

Post by char on Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:20 pm

Hello BAB Air Dogs Members,
Does anyone have plans for Outdoorama the end of the month? Satuday and Sunday were full, but I signed up for Friday night.
It's been a long time since the club has posted here, I was curious if any club members frequent this board?
Our Feb. meeting was really interesting. Lisa Blanchard from the Animal Rehab Center gave a talk about injury prevention and more. Check it out at our website under news. The next meeting is March 1st. We're talking about an agility demo and having the dogs try it out. http://www.barkaboutairdogs.com/news.html
char

My Name : Char
My Pet(s) : Lizzie
Number of posts : 28
Libra Tiger

Back to top Go down

Dont Miss! Re: Outdoorama

Post by Mary and Brewster on Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:34 am

Hi Char, I read the message board. I was so bummed we had to miss the Feb. meeting. We got our son all bundled up and in the van and when we got out on 12 Mile the road was so bad and the traffic was so bad we just turned around and came home. I was really looking forward to the meeting too as were the pups and our son. Regis had told me the day before he was really looking forward to the day and meeting everyone. Oh well hopefully April will be nicer! I probably won't make it to the March meeting. It's hard to leave our son for that long and be that far away. Too bad, Brew loves agility. We are missing Outdoorama this year. Just don't have the funds. Hopefully we'll get to some of the events this year. Have a great time at the event! We'll look forward to seeing you in April. Have a great day!
Mary and Brewster

My Name : Mary
My Pet(s) : Brewster and Riley
Number of posts : 427
Virgo Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by jkba on Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:30 pm

Tanya will be jumping 11 and 1 on Saturday and 11 on Sunday. Hopefully we can make the finals. Hope to see everyone there. Haven't been able to attend meetings due to conflict every single time. Hopefully we have a good showing by BAB club members this weekend. I do plan on jumping most if not all the splashes in Pt. Huron at the end of March. Need to support since it is so close to home.
jkba

My Name : John
My Pet(s) : Tanya
Number of posts : 23
Sagittarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:44 pm

Looking forward to seeing you and family John!!

Back to top Go down

Post by jkba on Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:37 am

We are looking forward to seeing you guys too. I saw that Steph was going to be there and told Aidan. Aidan thinks Steph is the greatest.
jkba

Sagittarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by stephz on Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:09 pm

Awww - tell Aidan I think he's pretty great too Sweet!

I love seeing the kids get so involved in this sport!!!
stephz

My Name : Steph
My Pet(s) : Jinx
Number of posts : 679
Taurus Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by suegeek on Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:02 pm

Hi: We could not make it to Outdoorama but looking forward to jumping at the Home and Sport show at the end of March and we live in Port Huron so will not have to travel. We have also entered our new dog we adopted in November and are hoping he enjoys the sport also.
Good luck to everyone at Outdoorama!

suegeek
BARK-A-BOUT AIR DOGS MEMBER

Number of posts : 2
Sagittarius Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by jkba on Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:48 am

Bark A Bout Air Dogs once again made quite a splash. Crash, Drew and Tanya came in 1st, 2nd, and 3rd respectively in the Ultimate Finals. There were some unbelievable dogs there. Thanks to all for helping out and having a great time.
jkba

Sagittarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by char on Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:08 pm

Congratulations to all! Lizzie jumped 8 and 10 feet Friday night. I will post your success on barkaboutairdogs site. Don't forget about the meeting tomorrow night! The dogs love a relaxing swim in the warm pool.
char

My Name : Char
My Pet(s) : Lizzie
Number of posts : 28
Libra Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum