Welcome to the ULTIMATE AIR DOGS Message Board!

Thanks so much!

Go down

Dont Miss! Thanks so much!

Post by Jumpin' Duracell on Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:28 pm

I want to send out a special thank you!! Thank you Joe and Vicki for watching over our girls while we were on the dock... couldn't have done it without you! Thank you to Gramma Gloria for spending so much time with us and our babies (2 and 4 legged kind!!) It is so great to see you and share our time with you! Thank you Sherri for your support and encouragement and for lending us your mom!! Thanks to Milt, Brian, Lynn, Mara Lee, Kathy, and anyone else I have forgotten for putting on another great season of UAD... we love bringing Copper to jump, and the fact that our Scout got to jump a bit this year was pretty exciting for us! Not sure what the next year is going to bring... we might not make many events as the twins are going to keep us busy and dictate what we will be able to do. The amount of stuff to haul for 2 dogs and 2 infants is unbelievable... not sure that the vehicle will be big enough for it all once they are toddlers!! We hope to make it to some events next summer (please have some close to the east side of the state... Goodalls was great!!) Until next time... have a great year and jump big!!
Jumpin' Duracell

My Name : Jessica
My Pet(s) : UNJ Adamczyk's Copper Top, Sir Edwood Scout Adamczyk (I don't jump... yet!)
Number of posts : 169
Taurus Rooster

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum