ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Welcome to the ULTIMATE AIR DOGS Message Board!

Bark-A-Bout

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dont Miss! Bark-A-Bout

Post by stephz on Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:44 pm

Yet another FUN weekend with our UAD family Sweet! There were SO many new personal bests this weekend and some high flyin dogs!!

A huge congrats to Chip and Crash and their AMAZING jumps!!!! That little girl sure can fly and show the boys a thing or two Sweet! She had 6 or 7 jumps over 26 feet and I think 4 of those were over 27 feet!!!

Thanks to Brian and Lynn for doing such a great job! Also - thanks to Michelle/Bark-A-Bout for being such a great host!!!!
stephz

My Name : Steph
My Pet(s) : Jinx
Number of posts : 679
Taurus Tiger

Back to top Go down

Dont Miss! Re: Bark-A-Bout

Post by Petcrazy213 on Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:44 pm

Definitely ... YES ... another GREAT event!

Steph, a big THANK YOU to you for keeping everyone together and in line and telling us where we needed to be, when, and helping keep things running smoothly. Sweet!

Thank you to everyone for another wonderful jumping event!
Petcrazy213
BARK-A-BOUT AIR DOGS MEMBER

My Name : Jenny
My Pet(s) : 5 PJRT (as well as a couple cats, a bunny, and many fish)
Number of posts : 219
Aquarius Dragon

http://www.topsyturvyterriers.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary and Brewster on Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:01 am

We had a blast also. It was sure great seeing everyone again. Chip congrats again on Crash's fantastic jump. What a joy she is to watch! Congrats also to Kristy and Jason and Leo. Leo is one of the coolest pups on the dock! Last but not least congrats to everyone with personal bests this weekend. I guess the warm weather helps the pups to jump. Thanks to everyone especially Brian, Lynn and Stephanie for all the hard work you do at the events. We sure appriciate it! Hope to see everyone again soon. Have a great day!
Mary and Brewster

My Name : Mary
My Pet(s) : Brewster and Riley
Number of posts : 427
Virgo Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by TurboToller on Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:11 pm

Just wanted to say thanks to Lynn Brian Steph and the staff of Barkabout for putting on this great event.Thanks to Christy and Jason for your help holding/filming.Sorry Sheri stepped in and stole your thunder on Sunday Christy--where was she when Crash was a mere mortal?
It was cool that Vane got to meet everyone,Rev jumped off the dock for the first time and Wyatt also set a personal best at his advanced age.Congrats to our practice partner Diablo,Bamba,Leo and all the others who set personal bests.
TurboToller

My Name : Chip
My Pet(s) : Crash,Seeker,Reveille,Wyatt,Sully,Vane and Phate
Number of posts : 122
Cancer Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by jkba on Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:07 pm

Agree with all...another great weekend. Being the new team on the block, you have all made my family and I feel very welcome. Thanks to Brian, Lynn and Steph for all your hard work and encouragement. Congrats to everyone that shows up and makes up the UAD family. I look forward to seeing you all again soon.
jkba

My Name : John
My Pet(s) : Tanya
Number of posts : 23
Sagittarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by jkba on Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:09 pm

Agree with all...another great weekend. Being the new team on the block, you have all made my family and I feel very welcome. Thanks to Brian, Lynn and Steph for all your hard work and encouragement. Congrats to everyone that shows up and makes up the UAD family. I look forward to seeing you all again soon.
jkba

My Name : John
My Pet(s) : Tanya
Number of posts : 23
Sagittarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by stephz on Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:58 pm

John - it was a pleasure to meet you and your family! Aiden is a great boy and let him know I hope to see him jumping in the pool a lot more!!!!
stephz

My Name : Steph
My Pet(s) : Jinx
Number of posts : 679
Taurus Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top