ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Welcome to the ULTIMATE AIR DOGS Message Board!

Warm up and stretching Areas.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Must Reads! Warm up and stretching Areas.

Post by AmphibiousAssaultDogTeam on Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:11 pm

I am not trying to sound fussy(this is in no way a poke at milt or UAD or other UADers) and i know it wont be possible everywhere but i just wanted to raise this question. Our dogs do so much for us in jumping off of these docks i wonder if we could create a warm up and stretching area for the dogs at events to share. Weather we could get a roped up area or if we could find a way to donate a couple treadmills(i bought my dogs treadmill on craigslist for $30 bucks) and maybe have some people bring info on some good stretching techniques because i know it is hard to find info. I thought I would bring this up because I know Milt and everybody cares about the health and wellfare of our dogs. I don't know if this is possible but maybe if I get this out there maybe we can help prevent injuries to our dogs in the future. I know the health and wellfare of our dogs is our own responsiblity but I know i would be able to give up a couple bucks and others might be too but would milt or brian be able to carry the extra equipment. Or is there a regular who wouldn't mind carrying it. Maybe Through milt he could get a sponsored to set up the area for free advertisement for treadmills or dog treadmills. I know there are many ideas that could be out there, but I know that for the preservation and the promotion of this sport we need to keep promoting and improving safety. maybe some posters in the line showing proper dog stretching will at the very least will help remind us to do this very important safety measure. Sorry if I wrote your ear off but I would like to get Milts and everybody elses ideas and inputs.

Thanks Norm

Last edited by AmphibiousAssaultDogTeam on Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:14 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : title was really bad)
AmphibiousAssaultDogTeam

My Name : Norman Candi and Dakota Brown
My Pet(s) : Kota's Delight Kady Bark Kent Chaos
Number of posts : 206
Libra Horse

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top