ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Welcome to the ULTIMATE AIR DOGS Message Board!

Cherry Fest Fun!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dont Miss! Cherry Fest Fun!

Post by stephz on Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:40 pm

Another great year at Cherry Fest!!!!

Thanks to Brian and Lynn for doing such a great job! Brian you do a great job announcing - even though you still don't believe me after all these years!!!!

Congrats to Maddy for winning the 2nd year in a row! I know that there were a few new personal bests this weekend - Na'ia, Ozzy and Wooks all got new personal bests (I'm sure there were others though too!).
stephz

My Name : Steph
My Pet(s) : Jinx
Number of posts : 679
Taurus Tiger

Back to top Go down

Dont Miss! Re: Cherry Fest Fun!

Post by llcnet on Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:11 am

I agree on all accounts!

Here is a link to a news article. A few dogs are named in the article and if you look at the "related pics", there are pics of Dakota and another dog. Well, also a dog's behind....I don't recognize it.

http://record-eagle.com/friday/x2016066877/Dogs-battle-to-see-who-can-leap-farthest
llcnet

My Name : Linda
My Pet(s) : Dusty
Number of posts : 211
Gemini Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnSWD on Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:53 pm

Love, love the Festival!! The weather was GREAT and the location is the best! I can't wait for next year
LynnSWD

My Name : Lynn
My Pet(s) : Lola, Bamba
Number of posts : 604
Cancer Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by GoldenBrown on Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:57 pm

Our first Cherry Festival was a BLAST! My wife and I are hooked and will definitely be back in TC next year. Congrats to all who participated!
GoldenBrown

My Name : Ben & Emily DeJonge
My Pet(s) : Marley and DJ
Number of posts : 103
Aries Tiger

http://store-a7c17.mybigcommerce.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlee on Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:45 pm

Yes, another great year at Cherry Fest.
Also a lot of new PB's.
Our Ellie Mae beat her PB of 9'9"(that was at Novi) and for this event she went 11 feet something then kept on getting better. Her PB now is 16' 6".
She is right on Merlyn's butt, not long and she will pass him. That is ok, my boy is terrific and he is still # 1 in my book. I have been working with Ellie Mae and she just suprises me all the time. Not saying she won't do the run,stop and hop again.
Also a big thanks to Brian who did a great job announcing and working the crowd,and to Lynn you are the BEST, you both do a great job together, THANK YOU both. A real big thank you to Ken and Shelby, for putting up with our barking dogs, and the terrorist ,and for letting us stay at your home had a lot of fun .
Thanks to Linda Coleman, John,Lori,Ron,Debbie,Tim,Karen and Steph, you all are amazing people ,and wonderful friends.
To John, great pics of Linda and Ken sleeping in their chairs that turned out wonderful. Very funny all the pics were good.
Also thank you to who ever took all the rest of the pics teriffic.
I have not had a chance to look at the pics from Cowboy, but I am sure they are great also. Well to all UAD jumpers keep up all the great work and see you all at another event.
kimberlee

My Name : Kimberlee
My Pet(s) : Merlyn and Ellie Mae
Number of posts : 121
Leo Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top