ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Welcome to the ULTIMATE AIR DOGS Message Board!

Gaylord Event

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dont Miss! Gaylord Event

Post by Intellabs on Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:57 am

Who has signed up and going to this first time event in Gaylord? This is where I was raised and so this one will be extra exciting for me. I would like to thank Milt & Brian for making this event in Gaylord a reality!! I think it should be a real good addition to the county fair, I bet the crowds to watch will be huge!!

If anyone has any questions about where to stay or places to eat or anything let me know. I will get the info for you. I and my family always eat at BJ's, here is thier website: www.bjscatering.com . They have great food, beer and wine at good prices and a nice buffet, I believe fridays is all you can eat fish & shrimp buffet + salad bar. The best part is it within a mile of where the fairgrounds are, we look forward to seeing everyone there in august.
Intellabs

My Name : Roger
My Pet(s) : Katie, Koko, Oberon, Kota, Sugar, Knitrous and Hershey
Number of posts : 709
Cancer Goat

Back to top Go down

Dont Miss! Re: Gaylord Event

Post by teamsmoke on Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:47 pm

smokey and I just signed up. I usually hunt in pigeon river forest area in the fall. we have some friends in the Indian River area. I agree about bj's. Sat. buffet has the alaskan king crab!!!!! I plan on staying in Indian River but I'm open to suggestions..

teamsmoke

My Name : Dan
My Pet(s) : Smokey pb- 23'10" Izzo-still learning
Number of posts : 64
Scorpio Monkey

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top