ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Welcome to the ULTIMATE AIR DOGS Message Board!

Gaylord Event

Go down

Dont Miss! Gaylord Event

Post by Intellabs on Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:57 am

Who has signed up and going to this first time event in Gaylord? This is where I was raised and so this one will be extra exciting for me. I would like to thank Milt & Brian for making this event in Gaylord a reality!! I think it should be a real good addition to the county fair, I bet the crowds to watch will be huge!!

If anyone has any questions about where to stay or places to eat or anything let me know. I will get the info for you. I and my family always eat at BJ's, here is thier website: www.bjscatering.com . They have great food, beer and wine at good prices and a nice buffet, I believe fridays is all you can eat fish & shrimp buffet + salad bar. The best part is it within a mile of where the fairgrounds are, we look forward to seeing everyone there in august.
Intellabs

My Name : Roger
My Pet(s) : Katie, Koko, Oberon, Kota, Sugar, Knitrous and Hershey
Number of posts : 709
Cancer Goat

Back to top Go down

Dont Miss! Re: Gaylord Event

Post by teamsmoke on Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:47 pm

smokey and I just signed up. I usually hunt in pigeon river forest area in the fall. we have some friends in the Indian River area. I agree about bj's. Sat. buffet has the alaskan king crab!!!!! I plan on staying in Indian River but I'm open to suggestions..

teamsmoke

My Name : Dan
My Pet(s) : Smokey pb- 23'10" Izzo-still learning
Number of posts : 64
Scorpio Monkey

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum