ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Welcome to the ULTIMATE AIR DOGS Message Board!

3 Events Opened Today

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dont Miss! 3 Events Opened Today

Post by MaraLee on Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:42 pm

Hi Everyone,

ADDISON OAKS DOG PARK, WOOFSTOCK (Georgia) and MUTT STRUT JUST OPENED!

I apologize for the delay. As luck would have it, Lynnie who has been sick for three days, woke up with a high fever requiring a trip to the Emergency Clinic. (She has another Acute Naso-Sinusitis and Pharangitis. Please, forgive me horrible spelling.) They gave her a Z-pack and sent us on our way. Well, we just got home about 20 minutes ago.

Situations like this are exactly why I cannot promise a time that any event will open. I am a Mom to my three girls (Lynnie, Lucy and Waffles) and a wife to my Sweet William, first and foremost. If ever they need anything, they are first. I hope that everyone understands.

Again, I apologize for any inconvenience that waiting all day has caused anyone. I promise that I won't make you all wait, unless it is an emergency situation.

Thanks,
MaraLee

Webmistress

My Name : MaraLee
My Pet(s) : Lucy and Waffles, the Labs... Gus and Rufus, the Guinea Pigs
Sponsors : Bill and Lynnie!
Number of posts : 801
Gemini Snake

http://www.ultimateairdogs.net

Back to top Go down

Dont Miss! Re: 3 Events Opened Today

Post by stephz on Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:03 pm

I hope Lynnie is ok!! The border boys and I are sending her lots of hugs and kisses!!!
stephz

My Name : Steph
My Pet(s) : Jinx
Number of posts : 679
Taurus Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Jumpin' Duracell on Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:47 pm

Mara Lee family always comes first!! And even though UAD is like family, you have to take care of the family in your house first! Hope Lynnie gets feeling better very quick... I feel her pain... have my 3rd sinus infection/bronchitis spell myself for this winter. It has been a horrible year for that kind of thing!! Get well soon Lynnie, and hope she doesn't share with the rest of the family!
Jumpin' Duracell

My Name : Jessica
My Pet(s) : UNJ Adamczyk's Copper Top, Sir Edwood Scout Adamczyk (I don't jump... yet!)
Number of posts : 169
Taurus Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top