ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Welcome to the ULTIMATE AIR DOGS Message Board!

16 month old JRT URGENT!!!!

Go down

Dont Miss! 16 month old JRT URGENT!!!!

Post by crazyjackpack on Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:12 pm

We got a 18 month old male JRT mix in today as and emergancy foster. Remi is good with kids and other dogs. He is a pile of energy and has actually worn our crew out! He is a real doll though and also loves to cuddle.
The family was going to have him put to sleep if we did not take him today.. We need to find him a forever home ASAP because we just do not have the room for him. For pictures please e-mail me at highlandkid@gmail.com

The rescue here is also overful and cannot take him. The shelters are also over ful and the only one that could take him is a kill shelter and I will not let him go there. He will stay with us until we can find him a home or better foster home.
crazyjackpack

My Name : Aimee and Sarah
My Pet(s) : Forrest Gumpy (gone but not forgotten) ,, Jitter Bug,, Cpt. Jack,, Shella , Staccato (I'm not a JRT), Clay (my first jump will be in July.. we hope)
Location : Rest is peace sweat Gumpy, UAG Master Champ, Jr. Handler Champ and Featherweight champ.
Number of posts : 550
Aquarius Tiger

Back to top Go down

Dont Miss! Re: 16 month old JRT URGENT!!!!

Post by crazyjackpack on Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:12 pm

YAY Remy has been adopted !!!!
crazyjackpack

My Pet(s) : Forrest Gumpy (gone but not forgotten) ,, Jitter Bug,, Cpt. Jack,, Shella , Staccato (I'm not a JRT), Clay (my first jump will be in July.. we hope)
Location : Rest is peace sweat Gumpy, UAG Master Champ, Jr. Handler Champ and Featherweight champ.
Aquarius Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyjackpack on Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:04 pm

Well thanks to one scam artest who got pat our screaning.. Remy will be staying longer.. And he still need a home.

What is our world coming to
crazyjackpack

Aquarius Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum