ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Welcome to the ULTIMATE AIR DOGS Message Board!

2010 calander

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dont Miss! 2010 calander

Post by flyinlab on Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:27 am

Ok, It's the new year. I am excited about the new jumping season. Ultimate Air Elation Any idea when the event schedule is coming out?
flyinlab

My Name : Steve
My Pet(s) : USJCH - Sophie Belle (pb 21'10") Harley Joe (Cheering section) Baylee Rose
Number of posts : 464
Leo Dragon

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Sophie-Belle-Team-Flyinlab/1419864

Back to top Go down

Dont Miss! Re: 2010 calander

Post by burra on Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:55 pm

OMG we're DYING to get the new calendar so we can start planning what we are going to attend!!!!
burra

My Name : Tara
My Pet(s) : Cocoa aka "The Burra" PB kg19'3"" Cooper, and the rescue cats Angel, Oreo, Bee, Cuddles (RIP), Downy, and Allie Cat
Number of posts : 64
Taurus Cat

http://www.tarasarkpetservics.vpweb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by tclabs on Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:04 pm

I was just going to ask the same question, when will the 2010 events be up??? Is there going to be a jump in Novi this year?
tclabs

My Name : Shelby
My Pet(s) : Winnie
Number of posts : 149
Virgo Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by flyinlab on Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:06 am

I check everyday but nothing so far
flyinlab

My Name : Steve
My Pet(s) : USJCH - Sophie Belle (pb 21'10") Harley Joe (Cheering section) Baylee Rose
Number of posts : 464
Leo Dragon

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Sophie-Belle-Team-Flyinlab/1419864

Back to top Go down

Post by Intellabs on Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:05 pm

As far as Michigan goes, the kalamazoo humane society's calendar says the 2010 walkathon is on saturday may 1st.
Intellabs

My Name : Roger
My Pet(s) : Katie, Koko, Oberon, Kota, Sugar, Knitrous and Hershey
Number of posts : 709
Cancer Goat

Back to top Go down

Post by Pogo on Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:20 pm

Intellabs wrote:As far as Michigan goes, the kalamazoo humane society's calendar says the 2010 walkathon is on saturday may 1st.

But, there's no mention of UAD or dock diving there

Pogo

Number of posts : 10
Sagittarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Intellabs on Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:39 pm

UAD has been there the last 2 years that I know of, I am just saying this year could be similar. However, I do not decide the venues!! I am just speaking from past history.
Intellabs

Cancer Goat

Back to top Go down

Post by Pogo on Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:54 pm

Intellabs wrote:UAD has been there the last 2 years that I know of, I am just saying this year could be similar. However, I do not decide the venues!! I am just speaking from past history.
oh, sorry.

Pogo

Sagittarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Intellabs on Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:27 pm

Pogo,

I hope to see you there!! This was the first UAD event I ever did, in 2008!!
Intellabs

Cancer Goat

Back to top Go down

Post by Chessies on the Dock on Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:58 pm

I think we are all waiting for that calendar.
Chessies on the Dock

My Pet(s) : Meadow, Sage and the cats (Cadi and Bodie)
Number of posts : 760

http://ChessiesontheDock.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:53 pm

Soon!!

Back to top Go down

Post by feakerjr on Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:10 pm

I know one venue that UAD is scheduled to be at an that Pawsibility in Harrisburg PA in early March. Now this is according to Pawsibilities own website. UAD is listed as one of the attractions.
feakerjr

My Name : Fred
My Pet(s) : Ranger
Number of posts : 11
Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post by llcnet on Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:26 am

Apparently we won't be at the Birch Run expo on Jan 22. I do not see UAD on the advertisment.

Darn!
llcnet

My Name : Linda
My Pet(s) : Dusty
Number of posts : 211
Gemini Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Pogo on Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:04 am

anyone know "Taps"??

Pogo

Sagittarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:34 am

We list the events when we get the contracts.... There's gonna be about 10 shows up soon... I've sent Maralee the info, now she has alot of work to do b4 posting the events.... If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me!

Back to top Go down

Post by bethandryder on Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:06 pm

Is there a novi event this month? Did I miss that post somewhere?
bethandryder

My Name : Beth
My Pet(s) : Ryder and Hershey, ESS
Number of posts : 303
Cancer Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by llcnet on Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:58 pm

Outdoorama at Novi starts Feb 25th.
http://www.showspan.com/OUT/Home.aspx

There has been no announcement about UAD being there.

Maralee is working on getting the calendar posted.
llcnet

My Name : Linda
My Pet(s) : Dusty
Number of posts : 211
Gemini Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by team sky on Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:02 pm

Guys please let them Get the schedule posted before we get upset about what may or may not be on the schedule! If you are worried try google.....

2010 Sport Show Dates Released

Monday, October 12, 2009 - Print this page - Copy this page to the clipboard (IE only)

For immediate release
Henri Boucher, show producer
Adam Starr, show manager
800-328-6550 / 616-447-2860

ShowSpan announces its 2010 outdoor sport show schedule
GRAND RAPIDS: ShowSpan, Inc., Michigan’s largest producer of consumer shows, today announced 2010 dates for three major outdoor sport shows in the Detroit and Grand Rapids markets. The lineup includes shows for anglers, hunters, campers, boaters, conservationists and lovers of nature and the outdoors.

“Once more we’re going all out to bring the best exhibitors, feature attractions and seminar talent to Michigan’s outdoor community,” said Henri Boucher, ShowSpan producer. A bonus for Outdoorama patrons will be the 3rd Annual Cottage and Lakefront Living Show - Detroit, which will run concurrently at Rock Financial Showplace in Novi.

Here are suggested listings for the three outdoor sport shows for 2010:
The Ultimate Fishing Show—Detroit, January 7 to 10 at Rock Financial Showplace, 46100 Grand River Ave. in Novi, is the Midwest’s biggest pure-fishing show in America’s largest freshwater market. More than 150 booths of new rods, reels, lures and other tackle, plus outfitters, lodges, guides and charter fishing destinations are in the show, along with 200 new fishing boats representing 40 brands. Led by Kevin Van Dam, more than 75 free seminars are planned for novice to expert anglers. Special features: 110,000-gallon Lake Ultimate, Shore Lunch Fish Fry, kids Trout Pond and much more. Hours: Thursday, 2 to 9:30; Friday, Noon to 9:30; Saturday, 10 to 9; Sunday, 10 to 5. Admission: $10 adults, $4 children 6 to 14, free for children 5 and under. Information: www.UltimateFishingShow.com or 800-328-6550.

The 37th Annual Outdoorama, February 25 to 28 at Rock Financial Showplace, 46100 Grand River Ave. in Novi, is one of Michigan’s most popular shows for hunters, anglers, campers, boaters, hikers, conservationists, canoeists and wildlife enthusiasts. More than 150 booths of new products and fishing boats, pontoons, canoes, kayaks deck boats, runabouts and ski and wakeboard boats are in the show. Dozens of free hunting and fishing seminars by national experts are scheduled, along with special appearances by Michigan Outdoors TV hosts. MUCC’s “Big Buck Night,” “Wildlife Encounters,” a daily Fish Fry, Trout Pond for kids, and Milt Wilcox’s “Ultimate Air Dogs” are among many special features. The show is held in conjunction with the Cottage and Lakefront Living Show - Detroit, providing the public with two major shows for one admission. Hours: Thursday and Friday, 2 to 9:30; Saturday, 10 to 9; Sunday, 10 to 5. Admission: $10 adults, $4 children 6 to 14, free for children 5 and under. Information: www.Outdoorama.com or 800-328-6550.

The 65th Annual Ultimate Sport Show—Grand Rapids, March 18 to 21 at DeVos Place, 303 Monroe Ave. NW in downtown Grand Rapids, is one of America’s largest and longest-running outdoor shows. More than 350 exhibitors include 100-plus fishing tackle vendors, hunting gear, new fishing boats and 100 or more outfitters, lodges, guides, charter fishing and adventure-travel destinations throughout North America and abroad. Plus more than 100 non-stop fishing and hunting seminars occur on four stages, including 110,000-gallon Lake Ultimate. Special features: Milt Wilcox’s “Ultimate Air Dogs,” MUCC’s “Big Buck Night,” the Trout Pond, antique sporting goods displays, carvings by the Woodland Woodcarvers. Statewide competition by the Michigan Taxidermists Association offers hundreds of mounts for free viewing. Hours: Thursday, 3 to 9:30; Friday, 11 to 9:30; Saturday, 9 to 9; Sunday, 10 to 5. Admission: $9 adults, $4 children 6 to 14, free for children 5 and under. Information: www.GRFish.com or 800-328-6550.

-end-

SKY
(SHR GUJCH USUV Santa Fe's Blonde Diesel)
PB - Long Dock 24' 11"
PB - Short Dock 20'04"
PB - Catch it 42'5"
PB - Vertical 5' 4"
PB - Fetch-It 17'
2011 Catch-it National Champion
19 Career UAD Ultimate Victories

Star
(Sauk Rivers Shooting Star)
PB - Long dock 23'05"
PB - Fetch-it 21'
PB - UV 5'6"