ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Welcome to the ULTIMATE AIR DOGS Message Board!

Connecticut Pet Expo Oct. 24-25

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dont Miss! Connecticut Pet Expo Oct. 24-25

Post by Milt on Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:57 pm

This will be a fun indoor pet expo. If anyone wants to dress their pets up they are having a $300 prize for best costume:
This is the contest that's looking for the best pet costumes! The pictures will be posted and the public will vote at the end, one winner will scamper away with a $300 gift card!
Milt

My Name : Milt
My Pet(s) : Sparky(RIP), Maximus, Nash, Flash & Allie
Number of posts : 1057
Aries Tiger

Back to top Go down

Dont Miss! Re: Connecticut Pet Expo Oct. 24-25

Post by flyinlab on Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:25 pm

can't wait
flyinlab

My Name : Steve
My Pet(s) : USJCH - Sophie Belle (pb 21'10") Harley Joe (Cheering section) Baylee Rose
Number of posts : 464
Leo Dragon

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Sophie-Belle-Team-Flyinlab/1419864

Back to top Go down

Post by Milt on Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:49 pm

Pool and dock setup tomorrow at 10am. Any body close that wants to help setup? Splash fees will be free if you help pool setup it takes about 2 hours.
Milt

Aries Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by BellasMommy on Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:48 pm

Can't wait! Looking foward to a fun weekend!!!

Is there a special entrance? Do we have to pay admission?Is there a particular person we need to see to get in along with crates & such?
BellasMommy

My Name : Kristen
My Pet(s) : Bella & Godiva
Number of posts : 4
Aquarius Rooster

http://www.teampinklightning.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by flyinlab on Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:40 pm

Milt,

I wish i could help. I am about 2 hours away and I have to work tomorrow. sorry can't help., See you Saturday.

Kristen, good to see you on the board.
flyinlab

My Pet(s) : USJCH - Sophie Belle (pb 21'10") Harley Joe (Cheering section) Baylee Rose
Leo Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Milt on Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:27 pm

Pool is filled and dock ready to jump. Weather was 75* here today.
Milt

Aries Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathleen & Frank on Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:18 pm

Can't wait. Nicky is ready.

Kathleen & Frank

Number of posts : 22
Libra Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Milt on Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:14 pm

Nicky is always ready!
Milt

Aries Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by flyinlab on Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:17 am

Sophie is ready, jeep is all packed and ready to go. Leaving out 7am tomorrow morning. Looking forward to a great weekend with some friends we haven't seen in a while.
flyinlab

Leo Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Milt on Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:58 am

Entrance to Pet Expo will be on South side of building where UAD banner will be visible. Parking is across the street in fenced lot after you drop of dogs and equipment. Let's try to be respectful of the one dog one person free entrance rule which will be in effect this event! Thanks
Milt

Aries Tiger

Back to top Go down

Dont Miss! Sophie Belle Broke 20'

Post by flyinlab on Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:45 pm

We had a great time this weekend at the expo. Sophie Belle finally broke 20' on Saturday. Me and my big mouth got me in the pool. That water was cold! Alisa had photographic proof. Not only did she break 20' she jumped 20.02 20.08 and 21 in the finals. It was a great weekend. A huge congradulations goes out to Lizzy and Ralphie for winning the ultimate division with a jump of over 23' looking forward to seeing everyone' s pics. We will post ours when in I upload them. Can't wait til next year all ready!!!
flyinlab

Leo Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathleen & Frank on Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:44 am

Congrats to Sophie with those great jumps and Steve, your jump wasn't bad either!!

Thank you so much to Milt and Brian for a great weekend. You are a class act. If you are still in the area, check out the Clean Run store in Chicopee!

Also, thanks to Scott for all his hard work - don't know how you do all the computer work, answer all the questions, get your dogs ready and have time for Paxton too (thanks for the puppy hugs).

Great finals - especially watching Ralphie, Colby and Shannon in Ultimate. You are all amazing!!! Where else but UAD do you have everybody genuinely cheering for their competitors. We missed Kerry and Rooney, hope the hunt test went great.

Can't wait for next year!!!

Kathleen (Nicky's mom)

Kathleen & Frank

Number of posts : 22
Libra Monkey

Back to top Go down

Dont Miss! Lizzy and Ralphie

Post by chaserdog on Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:42 pm

I also want to thank Milt and Brian- For all your help with trying to get Pre to get some lift off that dock, and just for an overall fun fun weekend!!

Huge congrats to everyone, Steve and his new PB with Sophie Belle, and the flyin' Ultimate Dogs Shannon, Colby, Ralphie, Splash and Rooney (Yes Kerry, we did miss ya Sunday!!!)!

Here is a photo of Lizzy and Ralphie in the Hartford Courant! The Felton family are an amazing team!!! And it's fun watching the girls and Ralphie grow up in the past year and transform into an awesome team!!

http://www.courant.com/news/connecticut/hrt-petshow-jump20091025124706,0,3354968.photo

Pre of course loves his vocal pals! And Nicky is still one of Pre's absolute favorites to watch before he splashes!

Hope to see you all again soon.

Jen and Pre

Kathleen & Frank wrote:Congrats to Sophie with those great jumps and Steve, your jump wasn't bad either!!

Thank you so much to Milt and Brian for a great weekend. You are a class act. If you are still in the area, check out the Clean Run store in Chicopee!

Also, thanks to Scott for all his hard work - don't know how you do all the computer work, answer all the questions, get your dogs ready and have time for Paxton too (thanks for the puppy hugs).

Great finals - especially watching Ralphie, Colby and Shannon in Ultimate. You are all amazing!!! Where else but UAD do you have everybody genuinely cheering for their competitors. We missed Kerry and Rooney, hope the hunt test went great.

Can't wait for next year!!!

Kathleen (Nicky's mom)
chaserdog

My Name : Jen Nannery
My Pet(s) : Border Collies Chase & PRE
Number of posts : 55
Libra Rat

http://www.chaserdog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by labpaw on Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:03 pm

We had a great time! Thank you to everyone and wow,what a great finals!
The Ultimate division was separated by 2" between 3 dogs (two 22'10"s and a 22'8"), with Lizzy & Ralphie comin' out on top! What a great team they are, and it's always a pleasure to see them succeed!

Masters was won by a relative new comer named Splash with a 23'1" jump!!! And WAY TO GO SOPHIE!!!! 21' as a new personal best! (and way to be a good sport and jump in the pool, Steve)

Seniors was close too... and some really excellent teams had some great jumps. Juniors was a one woman show, I believe, so congrats there too! Everyone was cheering for the others and it made it a great weekend and event. Thank you to Milt and Brian, as well!
labpaw

My Name : Alisa
My Pet(s) : Pooh, Colby, Gracie Lou, Abe, Stew, Web, Miss P, & Goo
Number of posts : 1061
Taurus Pig

http://www.teamblabador.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sewerdawg on Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:57 pm

We had a blast at the Ct Pet Expo. Thanks Milt and Brian for all your hard work...it was so much fun

The finals were really exciting.. Congratulations to Lizzie and Ralphie and Alisa and Colby for a great Ultimate Final.

The best part of the whole weekend was seeing all the competitors cheering every jump, including Steve's!! And A BIG congratulations

to Nicki for getting his Grand Championship on Sunday. You guys are the best!!!

Shannon loved Fetch-It, and can't wait til next year. Thank you Kerry for the idea of using a balance ball to get those little legs of hers

stronger. We will definitely try it.

Tom, Char and Shannon

Team Sewerdawg

Number of posts : 1
Pisces Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizzy on Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:57 pm

Thank you everyone!!!

Thank you for helping me and Ralphie our first year with so much helpful advice on how to get him to jump farther and higher! His first jump was 11 feet and now he's jumped 23 feet 3 inches!

We love the competitions and have so much fun! We can't wait for the next competition---and to try catch-it and fetch-it again!

Today is our last day puppy sitting Max Yesterday he swam in a pond! We are hoping that he will be a future air dog!

Lizzy and Ralphie

Lizzy

My Name : Lizzy
My Pet(s) : Ralphie
Number of posts : 9
Leo Buffalo

http://www.freewebs.com/teamretrieve

Back to top Go down

Post by flyinlab on Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:22 pm

Lizzy you Rock!!!!!
flyinlab

Leo Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top