ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Welcome to the ULTIMATE AIR DOGS Message Board!

I love Milt and Brian, because....

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dont Miss! I love Milt and Brian, because....

Post by MaraLee on Fri Mar 06, 2009 6:18 pm

Hi Everyone,

I wanted to start this thread to give everyone an opportunity to thank Milt and Brian for all that they do.

I love Milt and Brian, because....

First, they have had to deal with the same astronomical raise in prices that we all have, yet they have not raised Jump Fees in years! In fact, UAD is the most economical organization to jump with!

Second, they live on the road probably 50% of the year, (maybe more) putting on events for us. Milt has always done this because of his true love of the sport of dock diving. The sacrifices that they both make are more than anyone could ever imagine. Yet, as our next jumping season readily approaches, they are preparing the rigs to hit the road again....

On a personal note, they have always been there for me and my family, ever since we got hooked on this wacky sport. They have both stood by me through the worst and the best of times. For example, when I was having emergency surgery on my kidney in 2007 and Bill was trapped at work, the then 13 yoa, Lynnie was all alone and terrified, she first called her dad, then Sara, "Uncle Milt", and Brian. Between the four of them, they made sure she was okay. First, Sara was going to drive all the way from Portland. Then, Milt was going to come. Then, they realized that Brian could make it the fastest, so he dropped everything and drove from Detroit to Flint. Knowing that someone was on the way to be with her was all that I cared about before being taken into surgery. Knowing that I had friends like Milt, Briand and Sara who would be there for me and my family, made it okay. Brian stayed with Lynnie, until I was out of surgery. I awoke to both of their faces. Then, he drove her to her Dad's work. I just can't tell you all what having friends like that means. There is nothing more important in the world.

Honestly, the friendships that we have made in doing this are the most precious gift that we will take with us when we leave. (Well, we aren't going anywhere, anytime soon. I told Milt just the other day that I'll be working Cherry Fest until I'm 70! Ultimate Air Elation )

It will be fun to see where you all take this thread, remember reasons why Milt and Brian are so special.
Thanks, Guys!
MaraLee

Webmistress

My Name : MaraLee
My Pet(s) : Lucy and Waffles, the Labs... Gus and Rufus, the Guinea Pigs
Sponsors : Bill and Lynnie!
Number of posts : 801
Gemini Snake

http://www.ultimateairdogs.net

Back to top Go down

Dont Miss! Re: I love Milt and Brian, because....

Post by LoriL on Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:58 pm

Ok my turn

I love Milt and Brian and jumping with UAD because they go out of their way to help new comers and those of us who can not throw.

They give 2nd chances when you have a really bad throw and the toy ends up out of the pool.

They are always there to help hold dogs, lug crates or whaterver needs to be done.

I was so impressed with the first jump I did with UAD, Milt made a point to find out what a catahoula was and breed characteristics and now educates the crowd at every jump. This has never happened with other organizations.

They keep events safe, but are not so bogged down with rules that you can't have fun.

And most important they make dock diving fun and allow every dog that is up on the dock feel important whether it jumps 1 foot or 25 feet!

Thanks Milt and Brian. Hope to see more of you in the south

LoriL

My Name : Lori
Number of posts : 387
Aries Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by TR75 on Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:26 pm

...my dogs do and they know good people.

Thank you for all that you have done.

Last edited by TR75 on Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:11 am; edited 1 time in total

Gunther (GSP) PB 0'0"

www.nylabone.com
TR75

My Name : Matt
My Pet(s) : Jake & Gunther
Sponsors : Nylabone
Number of posts : 1345
Gemini Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by stephz on Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:48 pm

Oh jeez - this is gonna be tough!!! This is a great topic!!!

I love Milt & Brian because...
...they are the reason that UAD is as much fun and a family environment that is
...they always have smiles on their faces no matter how tired, sore or how many miles they have traveled
...they make sure that everyone has a good time and is doing it safely
...they are both incredibly generous

I love Milt because...
...he is always willing to take the time to help you with your dog (first time I met him he had me up on the dock for about a half hour helping me and that is when Scout and I both started to get the game!)
...he is so approachable, warm and welcoming

I love Brian because...
...he has been letting me "borrow" my dog for the past year Sweet!
...he has become one of my best friends and is always there for me to vent and cry to
...he can always make me laugh

There are so many other reasons why I love you both!
stephz

My Name : Steph
My Pet(s) : Jinx
Number of posts : 679
Taurus Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Intellabs on Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:02 pm

Last year at Prarieview Park in Vicksburg, my first event ever!! Brian was setting up the short dock pool. Dave and I were opening or trying to open the frame of our EZ up. It sure as H_ll was'nt EZ!! I felt like a jerk!! Brian realized we were having some challenges!! He came over and helped us!! Very much appreciated Brian!!

Then at Premier last year, after Koko had done a few splashes and only jumped around 13 to 15 feet. Milt spent some time with Dave and I, giving us some tips!! Koko's very next jump at Premier was 20' 10"!! Koko appreciates your help Milt and so do Dave and I!

We look forward to this year competitions!! Thanks again Brian & Milt.

Roger, Dave and the Team: Koko, Oberon and Sugar
Intellabs

My Name : Roger
My Pet(s) : Katie, Koko, Oberon, Kota, Sugar, Knitrous and Hershey
Number of posts : 709
Cancer Goat

Back to top Go down

Post by jtallen on Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:30 am

think HMMM what to say

Thank you to Milt and Brian for being truely good people - The kind of people who make the world a better place. Ultimate Air Elation

Milt has belped people without asking to be considered special.

Milt tuely gives of himself without asking for anything back.
Brian is ALWAYS willing to help anyone who needs an extra hand.

THANKS GUYS clap

I would say I love you, but people might start talking Embarassed
jtallen

My Pet(s) : Rogan, Molly, Maggie, Moose, Cracker
Number of posts : 1343
Leo Cat

http://www.teamsecondchance.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary and Brewster on Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:43 am

I love Milt and Brian because they are such good people. Our lives have really been enriched by joining UAD and getting to know Milt and Brian. We've always felt very welcome and even though Brew isn't a really long distance jumping pup that doesn't make a difference. Milt and Brian treat the short distance pups just like to long jumpers and make all of us feel very welcome. Thanks so much for giving up so much of your time to allow us to have an event for our pups that we love so much. Thanks also or all the fantastic suggestions that you have for me also in trying to get Brew to jump longer distances. We've really enjoyed being a part of UAD and we look forward to all the jumps this year and however long we'll be jumping. Thanks so much for everything you do.
Mary and Brewster

My Name : Mary
My Pet(s) : Brewster and Riley
Number of posts : 427
Virgo Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Jumpin' Duracell on Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:05 pm

Thank you Milt and Brian!!
Thank you for such a great organization! Thank you for having so many jumps in Michigan!! Thank you for giving my overly jumpy pointer something to jump for! Thank you for working with us to try to get him jumping further! Thanks so much for all the encouragement and time! Thanks too for finally remembering that his name is Copper and not Cooper!! I know, at a quick glance they look the same! Hot Dawg
UAD is a great organization and family... for safe and fun events with our dogs... and that is all because of you... THANK YOU!!
Jumpin' Duracell

My Name : Jessica
My Pet(s) : UNJ Adamczyk's Copper Top, Sir Edwood Scout Adamczyk (I don't jump... yet!)
Number of posts : 169
Taurus Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlee on Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:30 am

Ok, I love Milt and Brian,
For who they are!!!!!!! As some one said they are very personable.
They always talk to everyone,and anyone.
They are very fair with their sport and considerate to others.
They work very hard to make sure everyone is treated fair.
It is just nice to know, even if you did not have a dog that jumps
that they are your friends. So that is why I and (MERLYN) love them.
Kimberlee
kimberlee

My Name : Kimberlee
My Pet(s) : Merlyn and Ellie Mae
Number of posts : 121
Leo Horse

Back to top Go down

Dont Miss! This Is Why I look forward to going to UAD

Post by AmphibiousAssaultDogTeam on Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:04 pm

I am sure excited about the sportsmanship and attitude around UAD. The events and people sound so friendly and helpful. I can't wait until I get to go to my first Event.
AmphibiousAssaultDogTeam

My Name : Norman Candi and Dakota Brown
My Pet(s) : Kota's Delight Kady Bark Kent Chaos
Number of posts : 206
Libra Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Team LUV-A-Bulls on Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:05 am

Why we love Milt and Brian

They are always there for you when you need someone no matter what it is. Like when you lock your dog in the car.. he fixed it
They are always patient and make sure that everyone gets a chance at a great sport, and to become part of a great family luv
They love and welcome all breeds
They always help with crates,dogs, and what ever else we drag in.
they work so hard so we can enjoy our life with our animals.
They make sure everyone knows how special each pf us and pur dogs are everytime we are on the dock.
They give and give and never ask for anything.
I love them because they are Milt and Brian!!!
Team LUV-A-Bulls

My Name : Heather
My Pet(s) : Splash,Digger,Bazooka Joe and PorkChop
Number of posts : 674
Pisces Pig

http://www.teamluvabulls.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Petcrazy213 on Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:43 am

We just started in UAD not too long ago and have only been to a few events but we already love Milt and Brian because they are such wonderful people. They are friendly and helpful and willing to take the time on those dogs who need a little more time or are so stubborn that it embarrasses their owners 1/2 to death Ultimate Air Elation, like our JRTs. They seem to always have a smile for you too. You guys rock!
Petcrazy213
BARK-A-BOUT AIR DOGS MEMBER

My Name : Jenny
My Pet(s) : 5 PJRT (as well as a couple cats, a bunny, and many fish)
Number of posts : 219
Aquarius Dragon

http://www.topsyturvyterriers.com

Back to top Go down

Post by bethandryder on Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:41 am

Milt and Brian,

Just to chime in..... Brian, thanks for helping me when my other Brian is not around. Sometimes it is a lot to do for one person and it really makes someone's day when others are there to help. I know that comes from being a good person inside and you ARE a good person. And handsome too!

Milt, thank you for taking the risk and starting UAD, I am sure in the beginning of this wonderful endevour you were not sure where this was going but thanks to you many, many people have the opportunity to participate in a great sport with their pets and family. You are responsible for bringing joy and closeness to tons of families out there. Not too many people can say something like that. Anyway, keep being yourselves guys and thanks again.
bethandryder

My Name : Beth
My Pet(s) : Ryder and Hershey, ESS
Number of posts : 303
Cancer Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by montanasprincess on Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:31 pm

Milt keeps the sport fun. I have yet to meet Brian but am looking forward to this at Premier next weekend.

montanasprincess

My Name : Karman
My Pet(s) : Montana & Sampson
Number of posts : 33
Libra Goat

Back to top Go down

Post by montanasprincess on Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:32 pm

Milt keeps the sport fun. I have yet to meet Brian but am looking forward to this at Premier next weekend.

montanasprincess

My Name : Karman
My Pet(s) : Montana & Sampson
Number of posts : 33
Libra Goat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top